Mental Health First Aid - 1 Day MHFA Champion Course
Adult 1 Day Champion Course
The one-day mental health awareness and skills course teaches delegates to become Adult MHFA Champion.
MHFA Champions have:
- A knowledge of common mental health illnesses
- Confidence and understanding to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to assist and support positive well-being
Learning is based around a combination of presentations, group discussions and activities.
The course is limited to 16 people so that the instructor can develop and maintain a safe and supported environment while delegates learn.
Each person who completes the course receives:
- A manual to refer to when needed
- A workbook which includes a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance confirming you are an MHFA Champion