On completion of the Adult MHFA Two Day Course you will qualify as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and factors that can impact well-being
- Practical skills to spot both the triggers that may cause and signs of mental health decline
- Confidence to step in, assess, reassure and support a person in crisis or distress
- Interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help a person improve their health by guiding them to further support – such as self-help resources, employment bases assistance, the NHS, or a combination of support.
Better mental health support in the workplace can save UK businesses up to £8 billion a year
Positivity and understanding, helping to end stigma. Keep up the good work.— Chez Kennedy
It’s ok not to be ok, some days are harder than others